Friday, October 30, 2009

The experience of sitting at the back in lectures

Earlier on towards the beginning of this week, I simple told myself that let me sit at the back as I usually sit at the front. I was so excited since it was the last Monday that I will attend in 2009 lectures. Something unusual happened is that I couldn’t hear what my lecturers were saying during the first lecture. I was wondering wether I couldn’t hear from the distance or it is because I was excited because it’s towards the end of the term. I was sitting with my friends because the lecture was in a distance and I couldn’t here what both of my journalism lectures were saying we ended-up chatting about what was happening during the week-end.

What I realized is that some of the things about ourselves we do not know because we have not experienced them or proved them because it I was my last week in lectures and I haven’t knew that I couldn’t hear or concentrate on the lecture if I am in a distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment